- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: twinning rates
Recent twin study of Jeroen Smits (Radboud Universiteit, Netherlands) and Christiaan Monden (University of Oxford) provides the first comprehensive overview of national twinning rates across the developing world on the basis of reliable survey data: http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0025239 Further research could help us answer … Continue reading