- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: twin bond
About 40% of all twins show signs of a private language, also called autonomous language. In this video I talk about what autonomous language is and what you can do to prevent your twins from getting isolated within a group … Continue reading
After sharing a bedroom for the first years of their lives, there will be a time for most twins to get their own bedroom. Maybe it’s the preference of the children, or maybe the parents feel like it’s the right … Continue reading
In this video I explain why the language development of twins differs from that of singletons. I talk about what to do if you have concerns about your own twins and how to prevent language delay or autonomous language.
This video is about the effects of twins sharing the same classroom at school. I explain why separating twins at school can sometimes negatively influence their school results and their behaviour.