- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: separation
Most twins are together 24/7 during the first years of their lives. As they grow older they will gradually get more separated and become less dependant on each other. Getting their own bedroom is a part of this separation process. … Continue reading
This video is about the effects of twins sharing the same classroom at school. I explain why separating twins at school can sometimes negatively influence their school results and their behaviour.