- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: school
In many primary schools in the Netherlands twins are being placed in separate classrooms. Most schools have written or unwritten rules that mandate this because teachers think that this is in the best interest of the children. However, recent studies … Continue reading
David hay, Pat Preedy, John Mascazine, Neilson Martin and Nancy Segal have done a lot of Twin Research for the last decade. They wrote many articles about Twins and School for parents and teachers. At their website Twins and Multiples you … Continue reading
This video is about the effects of twins sharing the same classroom at school. I explain why separating twins at school can sometimes negatively influence their school results and their behaviour.