- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: research
David hay, Pat Preedy, John Mascazine, Neilson Martin and Nancy Segal have done a lot of Twin Research for the last decade. They wrote many articles about Twins and School for parents and teachers. At their website Twins and Multiples you … Continue reading