- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: fraternal
Very often parents are told by doctors that their twins are identical when they are in fact fraternal, and vice versa. A 2004 survey among members of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists found that 81 percent of doctors … Continue reading