- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: early birth
The mean gestational age for a twin pregnancy is 37 weeks, for triplets 34 weeks and for quadruplets 31 weeks. Compared to singletons the average birth weight for multiples is much lower: at birth the mean weight for twins is … Continue reading