- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents
Tag Archives: baby
The first year after having twins is very hectic. Of course it’s also a very special year, full of precious memories, but for most twin parents it is also a stressfull and exhausting period.During your pregnancy you have no … Continue reading
Breastmilk is best for babies. Breastfeeding provides all the nutrients your baby needs and it also contains antibodies from you which help them fight infections. Especially for premature babies this can be a great help to survive the first weeks. … Continue reading
In this video I talk about twin pregnancies. What can you expect from your doctor to reduce the risks during your pregnancy? The growth and development of the unborn children will be monitored closely, because there is an increased chance … Continue reading
It’s never too late to teach your toddler how to sleep. Here’s what you can do to help your toddler to go to sleep: Do put your toddler on a schedule during the day. Following a certain schedule makes it … Continue reading
In the twin situation it is twice as hard to solve sleeping poblems. In this video I explain why it is more difficult for twin parents to get their babies to sleep through the night again.