About 40% of all twins show signs of a private language, also called autonomous language. In this video I talk about what autonomous language is and what you can do to prevent your twins from getting isolated within a group of playmates.
- What it’s like to be a sibling of twins
- Competition between twins or siblings: how to help them solve their problems
- Articles about multiple births published in The New York
- One blueprint, two souls. How do you become your own person when there is someone else—your twin—who is exactly the same?
- Twinspiration for Twinparents